Stretchy, warm, snow-shedding and breathable, our Nano-Air® Light Pants introduce a new concept for moving fast in cold climates. We designed these pared-down, pull-on pants as a midlayer, though the fabric package extends their range of use in all directions: they excel whether worn alone, under, or over layers. The ultralight, 100% nylon stretch shell and liner resists weather and slides with layers, yet the superb breathability and light insulation (40-g FullRange™ insulation) lends unprecedented versatility. The elasticized waistband has an internal drawcord adjustment, and the invisible crotch zip (with two-way head-to-head sliders) pairs with the Galvanized Pants for full alpine performance. The poly/spandex stretch-woven cuffs are shaped and patterned to push up easily, and either stretch over or tuck into an alpine boot. The simple, no-pocket design is patterned to reduce bulky seams.
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates pants with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Patterned to reduce bulky seams and maximize stretch in this slim fitting silhouette
- Pull-on pants with elasticized waistband and internal drawcord adjustment
- Through-crotch zip with two-way head-to-head sliders for easy pit stops
- Stretch-woven on cuffs are shaped and patterned to push up easily, and either stretch over or tuck into an alpine boot top
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave. Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch-woven. All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 40-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.