The problem is that you never see it coming on the Diamond. One moment you're climbing dauntingly steep granite at 13,000 feet. The next, you're staring at sinister clouds roiling over the summit. Seconds later, lightning cracks. The Alpine Houdini® keeps you dry with an H2No® Performance Standard fabric that combines a waterproof membrane, an ultralight 100% nylon ripstop shell and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It's emergency rainwear that blocks wind and traps your heat on chilly belay ledges, packs into a single chest pocket (now on the exterior of the jacket, with clip-in loop), and seals up with elastic wrist cuffs and a single-pull drawcord waist. With helmet-compatible, single-pull adjustable hood.
- Ultralight 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper has minimal interior storm flap; taped seams throughout entire garment
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper doubles as self-stuff pouch with streamlined shape and carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and a minimal single-pull adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 1.8-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.