From the right points at Scorpion Bay to the clean granite cracks of Squamish, this has to be the most comfortable polo to ever road-trip the coast. Made from soft, easy-care 100% organic cotton that feels like a relaxed afternoon, this contemporary polo has a clean profile and easy flow against the skin. A forgiving rib-knit collar and cuffs provide classic polo styling, and an uneven vented hem allows greater mobility and keeps the shirt in place when tucked in. The 2-button front placket lays flat for low-profile comfort. With an embroidered Fitz Roy emblem on the left chest.
- Made of a cool-wearing, easy-care organic cotton pique fabric
- Ribbed polo collar; 2-button lay-flat placket; short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Uneven vented hem keeps the shirt in place when tucked in and ensures a greater range of motion
- Multicolored embroidered Fitz Roy emblem accents the left chest
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% organic cotton pique. Rib-knit collar and cuffs: 100% organic cotton
- 283 g (10 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.