Sunburn sucks. With full-arm 50+ UPF sun protection and a formfitting, performance-oriented profile, the RØ® Long-Sleeved Top keeps you comfortable in warmer water while you focus on finding those rifle-bore barrels over the reef. Made of a lightweight 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex fabric with an antimicrobial finish and functional 4-way stretch, it provides excellent freedom of movement and protects your skin from strong tropical sun or cooling offshore wind. The self-fabric crewneck, flatlock seams, and seamless underarms provide chafe-free comfort, and the thumb loops and board short connector provide extra security in pumping surf. Key loop included.
- Made of 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- The self-fabric crewneck, flatlock seams and seamless underarms all provide next-to-skin comfort
- Board short connector, thumb loops and key loop
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Thailand.