Today's job descriptions include the ability to cross time zones unfazed, eat lunch while running through crowds, and respond to messages from the bouncing aisle of a packed train. With the work-week in mind, our designers created the Headway Brief. It combines the rock-tough durability of our climbing packs with an on-the-go urban aesthetic to meet the demands of our action-sequence lives. Amply sized to carry your day-to-day belongings along with the essentials for an extended weekend, the Headway features a raised-off-the-bottom electronics pocket with separate padded sleeves to hold a laptop (fits most 15-inch laptops) and your e-reader. The main compartment, accessed via a clamshell-opening zipper holds bulky items like lunch, a sweater, and the unfinished novel you're writing in longhand; mesh pockets provide additional storage. A smaller front compartment keeps you organized with a key clip, mesh stash pockets for your phone and earbuds, and a zip-closing pocket to keep your thumb drive handy. Other details include an outside stash pocket for magazines and a boarding pass, briefcase-style carrying handles, and a fully-adjustable, removable shoulder strap. Made from 9.25-oz 940-denier nylon Cordura® Ballistic with a polyurethane coating and lined with 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Super durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main zippered compartment features mesh pockets for additional organization
- Front compartment has plenty of organization, a key clip and enough room to stash travel documents
- A raised laptop pocket protects most 15" laptops, secures with a buckle and strap, and includes a tablet pocket
- Stash pocket holds magazines and documents for easy access
- Briefcase-style carry handles and comfortable shoulder strap (removable)
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura® Ballistic with polyurethane coating. Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1210 g (42.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.