Escaping the snag of daily duties to get out for a daily run sometimes requires a streamlined approach. In the slim-fitting and breathable Women's Fore Runner Tank, the only hang-up will be deciding when to turn back around. Made for everyday training, this running tank top is made from lightweight and breathable 100% recycled polyester fabric with 15-UPF sun protection and Air Flow mesh panels for additional ventilation. Minimal seam construction wards off chafing, and comfortable neck and arm binding wicks moisture. A locker loop lets you hang it up to dry. With redesigned straps, Polygiene® permanent odor control and reflective logos on the left hem and center-back neck. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Highly breathable, lightweight 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Breathable open knit 100% polyester (50% recycled) Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Minimal flat-seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Comfortable " neck and arm binding wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center-back at neck
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. All with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Slim fit