Put your priorities where they belong: hit the trail, body-mind-soul, and let the rest of the day fall in line. Patagonia's soft and stretchy, running-and-do-everything tee helps keep it simple. Made of 100% polyester spun jersey, the Women's Nine Trails running shirt looks, feels and wears like a T-shirt while wicking moisture all-day long. The self-fabric crewneck is soft on the neck, raglan sleeve construction and underarm gussets provide chafe-free ease of motion, and a locker-loop in back makes it a snap to hang-dry. Polygiene® permanent odor control protects against odor between outings (and washings). Reflective logos on left hem and center-back neck.
- Heathered polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a cotton-like feel, but the performance of a technical shirt
- Comfortable self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center-back neck
- 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.