Screw the Internet—the best waves still go to people who are willing to set up camp and wait. A secure, quick-drying 5-panel hat designed for dynamic water and wind performance, the Surf Duckbill keeps the sun off when those first long interval lines start to show down south. Made of soft and durable 4.2-oz 100% nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it has a stiff foam brim that shields the eyes and holds its shape while allowing clean duck dives. The dark underbill reduces glare from the water, and a COOLMAX® headband wicks moisture and provides a comfortable fit. An adjustable 1mm neoprene chin strap keeps the hat in place in wind or bigger surf, and can be easily tucked away when not in use.
- Made of soft, fast-drying, easy-care nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a sun-blocking foam brim that holds its shape; the COOLMAX® headband wicks moisture. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Stiff brim in front allows for clean duck-dives
- Neoprene chin strap provides a secure fit and tucks away when not in use
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- Adjustable chin strap for the perfect fit
- Shell and underbill (solids): 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; fabric is bluesign® approved. Shell and underbill (prints): 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Chin strap and headband (solids and prints): 1mm neoprene
- 70 g (2.5 oz)
- Made in China.
- Adjustable fit