Our new, neoprene-free Yulex® wetsuits are made of 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, they offer the same warmth and performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance, we blend the natural rubber with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone and UV resistance, and meet our rigorous standards for strength, stretch and durability. With an anatomical, performance-focused design that maximizes comfort and flexibility while minimizing weight, the pared-down R1® Lite Yulex Long John is 2mm with a high-stretch, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester lining; the face fabric is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. The open-arm design offers full freedom of movement for paddling and other high-output activities. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas. Easy-access key loop included. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability
- Natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Back zip for easy on/off
- All seams are sewn with flatlock construction for maximum durability
- Soft and durable Supratex kneepads
- Easy-access key loop
- 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 722 g (25.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.