Along with a tuned-up truck, a few trusted boards and a week's worth of food tucked behind the seats, the R2® Back-Zip completes your kit. Made with anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for warmth, durability and stretch, the torso and thighs have a hydrophobic 67% recycled polyester microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flex. High-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining in the arms and legs provides optimal freedom of movement. The easy-access, center-back zip entry has an internal gasket to prevent water entry and maximize comfort, and 100% exterior seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex exterior face fabric, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Torso/thighs have a hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester (67%) thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flex
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining (arms/legs) improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric is durable and water-resistant with 88% recycled polyester content
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high-stress areas
- Center-back zip with internal gasket prevents water entry for maximum comfort
- Torso/thighs: 3.5mm neoprene lined with 67% recycled polyester/28% polyester/5% spandex microgrid; arms/legs: 3mm neoprene lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 1383 g (48.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.