The dolphins get it, and the pelicans too—just find your line and glide. With anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for stretch, durability and warmth, the R2® Front-Zip provides trusty comfort and performance for point sessions on the California coast. The torso and thighs are lined with hydrophobic, 67% recycled polyester microgrid thermal lining that dries fast and minimizes weight; high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining in the arms and legs maximizes freedom of movement. The floating front-zip offers excellent flex through the shoulders and chest, and 100% exterior seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex exterior face fabric, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Torso/thighs have a hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester (67%) thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flex
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining (arms/legs) improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric is durable and water-resistant with 88% recycled polyester content
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high-stress areas
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and easy on/off
- Torso/thighs: 3.5mm neoprene lined with 67% recycled polyester/28% polyester/5% spandex microgrid; arms/legs: 3mm neoprene lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 1111 g (39.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.