You drop into the subway in sunny Soho and emerge 20 minutes later in a Harlem downpour. Pull this sophisticated, lightweight trench coat from your tote. It's made of a 2.5-layer, 100% recycled nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that slides easily over layers. Weatherproofing details include an adjustable, removable hood that secures with hidden snaps and a full-length snapped placket complete with a 2-way zipper and storm flap. Articulated elbows allow freedom of movement; cuff tabs have 2-position snaps. Princess seaming creates a feminine silhouette. Two flapped patch pockets on the front secure with snaps. Above-the-knee length. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant recycled nylon fabric is packable and lightweight with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; 2-position, snapped cuff tabs
- Pockets: two patch pockets with flaps secure with hidden snaps; side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed polyester
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provide a feminine silhouette
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.8-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Regular fit