Designed for fickle-weather cities like Seattle and Stockholm, this 3-in-1 parka has a 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell made of smooth, windproof polyester stretch twill lined with smooth 100% recycled polyester. The interior zip-out jacket is insulated with warm 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Wear the insulation and shell layers together for cold, wet days or separately for milder conditions. The parka has an adjustable snap-on hood, a zip-through stand-up collar that opens flat for cooling and a 2-way full-front zip with snapped storm flap that seals out wind. Front and back princess seams provide a contoured fit. Shell pockets: on-seam welted handwarmers with hidden snaps and an internal security pocket. Zip-out parka has flattering chevron quilting and on-seam handwarmer pockets. Above-the-knee length.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; handwarmer pockets have covered welts and hidden snaps; internal zippered security pocket
- Zip-out parka has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- Body: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated parka: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1301 g (45.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Slim fit