Pumpkin Tsampa Soup
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups pumpkin, skin removed and diced into 3cm. pieces
- 1 pouch Patagonia Provisions Tsampa Soup
- 2½ cups water
- Plain yoghurt and/or toasted pumpkin seeds/ sesame seeds
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add pumpkin and sauté until pumpkin pieces are well browned and starting to break apart, 7-10 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Stir in Tsampa Soup, lower heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve in soup bowls. Top with a dollop of yoghurt, seeds and parsley.