In March, we closed our all retail stores for the health and safety of our employees and customers, before re-opening in several locations deemed safe in May. While the COVID-19 situation and Stage Restrictions continue to develop across Australia, please refer to Our Stores page for the most up-to-date opening information.
In our retail stores that are open we have implemented additional safety measures in line with the Australian Government, Department of Health and Safe Work Australia recommendations.
Safety is our highest priority and we have instituted the following protocols:
- We encourage all customers to follow governmental regulations with regards to wearing masks.
- We are limiting the number of customers in-store Please contact your local store for more information.
- Complimentary Hand Sanitiser is available upon entry
- Social distancing markers have been placed to maintain 1.5 metres of space between people
- Our fitting rooms are closed to ensure a safe shopping experience
- We are asking customers to please use credit cards where possible
We’re excited to get back to work and ready to adjust quickly, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible, and repair what you already own.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us.
Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.