Six weeks ago, we closed our retail stores for the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are pleased to announce that our retail stores are back to business.
As of the 25th of May, our retail stores are open with additional safety measures in line with the Australian Government, Department of Health and Safe Work Australia recommendations.
Safety is our highest priority and we have instituted the following protocols:
- We are operating with reduced store hours and our stores will be open from 11am – 4pm
- We are limiting the number of customers in-store during this time. Please contact your local store for more information.
- Complimentary Hand Sanitiser is available upon entry
- Social distancing markers have been placed to maintain 1.5 metres of space between people
- Our fitting rooms are closed to ensure a safe shopping experience
- We are asking customers to please use credit cards where possible
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us.
Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.