Refund and Exchange
We can happily exchange or refund any online order which has not been worn and still has tags attached.
For exchanges and refunds on unused items, please visit the Returns Portal. Please follow the below instructions for returning via the Returns Portal.
- Please first enter your order number and email address associated with the order.
- Select the item that you wish to return from the order or if multiple items, select multiple.
- Choose your reason for return and then select your preferred refund method. Review and confirm your details to create your prepaid return shipping label. If looking for an exchange, please detail in the field the product name, product code, size and colour you are looking at exchanging it for.
Note: Exchanges can also be processed in any of our flagship Patagonia stores (See store locations), however all refunds must but be processed via our online portal
- Print your return shipping label and attach it to any parcel (ensure you don't cover the barcode with any sticky tape and remove any existing labelling if you are using an old satchel).
- Drop off your return parcel at any Australia Post office so we can safely track its journey back to our head office.
- It may take a few days to reach our office, please allow up to 2-3 business days from us receiving to process the return and then issue a refund or exchange. We will keep in touch once we have received your parcel.
If you’re still unsure, please just reach out to one of our friendly customer service team for help via our contact form.
Please keep in mind that we get backlogged during peak seasons and sales period, so it may take longer during those times.
Free Christmas Returns*
Any online orders made before 11:59pm on 24/12/18 are able to return their orders within 30-days for free. We will send you a consignment note to place on your parcel to send back to us hassle free.
If one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, you may return it to us for repair, replacement, or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Patagonia products are designed to the highest standards of quality and functionality. While we believe our garments will last as long as possible, if something does go wrong, we are here to help.
Firstly, we recommend checking out some of our online resources below.
• Product care guide
• Product care card
• Wetsuit care guide
However, if you require your item to be assessed by our repairs team, please complete the Assessment form below and include with your garment to return to us;
• Assessment Form (Used Items)
We endeavour to have repairs completed within 30 business days.
You can find out more about commitment to repair and making stuff last through our Worn Wear initiative.