The Capilene® Thermal Weight Balaclava is warm, breathable and wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable in the coldest conditions. Alaskan ridge traverses or long descents in the Bitterroots, nothing beats a warm balaclava when it comes to stopping wind and icy air. Ours is made from Capilene® Thermal Weight, the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family. It is soft, stretchy and compressible, with a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to insulate, wick moisture and rest smoothly against the skin. The face opening fits above your mouth or under your chin, depending upon the coverage you require. Made of 3.8-oz proprietary performance Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering and has Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Open-grid fabric construction is breathable and wicks moisture
- Face opening can be worn above mouth or under chin
- Lightweight and compact with a nonrestrictive fit
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Colombia.