?The versatile design of this crag pack allows easy access through the top or back panel, which opens wide to reveal contents without laying pack harness in the dirt. Our go-anywhere Cragsmith allows instant access to contents via the zippered back panel and the zippered top. Two entry options make packing lightning-fast and with the U-shaped back panel, you can lay your pack at the base of a route, open it wide and never expose your gear or the pack’s harness system to grit and dirt. Inside, soft foam lines the sides and bottom to provide structure and maintain shape for easier packing. Pockets include a zippered stash pocket for your topos and energy bars and one pocket in the lid. The top compression strap holds a rope and manages overstuffed loads, an exterior daisy chain lets you clip on even more gear, and haul handles are reinforced for added durability. A padded waistbelt, load lifters and airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel keep you cool and comfortable when you’re wallowing up long, steep approaches. Built from 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester liner. Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Bomber nylon with ample foam padding throughout ensures your gear is protected from all angles
- U-shaped lid makes top access simple; back panel opens to allow full access to main compartment
- Large exterior stretch pockets for water bottles or guidebooks
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; padded waist strap; adjustable sternum strap; load lifters
- Reinforced haul handle
- Internal stash pocket
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Made in the Philippines.