Our warmest, most breathable Capilene® baselayer is made with low-bulk Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
When temperatures drop, grab this lightweight yet superwarm crew to insulate your core and manage moisture without weighing you down. The micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. This fabric also has 30–92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Product features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, a locker loop that lets you hang it to dry, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric.
- Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Colombia.