For the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running shorts, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. These versatile, tough yet breathable running shorts have a main body comprised of a lightweight blend of 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inside, they use an updated, supportive and wicking polyester boxer-brief liner (made from Capilene® Lightweight fabric, with Polygiene® permanent odor control) for additional chafe protection. All 3 pockets (2 front, now with added depth; one back right) close with zippers, and a drawcord at the waist fine-tunes the updated fit. Inseam is 8" with 2" side notches. Reflective logo on front and back.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supportive, lightweight and moisture-wicking recycled polyester boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Two large zippered front pockets; back right-side zippered pocket fits phone or other stash items
- Lightweight fabrication allows compressibility for packing down into back pocket
- Reflective logo on left-front hem and back
- Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester solid double knit with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.