?For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes where you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink. Perfect for extra layers, hydration and essentials. Our Nine Trails Pack was made to carry just what you need for moving quickly and comfortably on hikes, scrambles and cobblestone streets when you don’t need a full quiver of gear. The U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment, where there’s room for a hydration reservoir, food for a long day of motion and extra clothes in case you meet up with a brewing afternoon thunderstorm. A separate stash pocket holds your smaller, easily misplaced items like sunglasses, topo map and sunscreen. The pack’s exterior has a large stretch pocket for securing extra gear or keeping a jacket handy in changing weather. We built the back panel from mono-mesh to prevent moisture buildup and provide excellent airflow; it’s the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made. Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and waistbelt keep your load comfortably centered and close to your back so your gear moves with you, not against you. Compression straps on each side allow you to manage the size of various loads. Made of lightweight yet highly durable 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester lining. Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment; stash pockets for small items
- Massive exterior stretch pockets secure extra items
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Made in the Philippines.