?For extra-long days or minimalist-style overnight missions. Built to fit comfortably and close to body on long approaches. Built for long days in the backcountry or minimalist overnighters, it has space for a hydration reservoir plus everything else you need in variable weather and changing terrain—plenty of extra layers, a shell, hat and gloves, food for the full day (and then some) and your binoculars and bird guide. With a classic top-loading design, packing and unpacking your gear is easy, and the adjustable lid allows for overstuffing. A pocket in the lid provides quick access to your smaller, easily misplaced items like topo map, sunscreen and lip balm. The pack’s exterior has a large stretch pocket for securing extra gear and hipbelt pockets to keep your must-have’s close at hand. We built the back panel from mono-mesh to prevent moisture buildup and provide excellent airflow; it’s the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made. Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and waistbelt keep your load comfortably centered and close to your back so your gear moves with you, not against you. Dual compression straps on each side of the pack allow you to manage the size of various loads. Made of lightweight yet highly durable 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester lining. Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Classic top loader with integrated lid makes loading gear simple
- Massive exterior stretch pockets secure extra items
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Made in the Philippines.