A versatile sling pack that provides functional performance for anglers looking for a vest alternative; pack size is 15L.
Chasing the beach blitz on foot or searching for high-country trout, you have to cover a lot of ground. Built to move, the Stealth Atom Sling comfortably hauls a day’s worth of gear on your back; when you stop to change flies, the bag easily slides around to the front for easy access. With a 15-liter volume, the Stealth Atom holds two large fly boxes and has organizing pockets with hook-and-loop closures for all the necessary doodads. Need a flat work surface? The molded, front-zippered panel drops open like a miniature fly-tying table. Tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistic nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture and protects your goods. Additional details: top-access, mesh-lined security pocket; internal 100% waterproof phone/camera pocket; single external water-bottle pocket with security keeper; new external tippet holder; air-mesh back panel; highly water-repellent exterior TIZIP® zippers; fully adjustable neck and waist strap.
- Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is durable and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pack size is 15L
- Molded front drop-down panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket; TPU-welded waterproof interior pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- 3mm highly breathable mesh back panel for comfort and ventilation
- Adjustable neck and waist strap to allow for layering
- Nylon/spandex water-bottle pocket with security keeper
- Pack: 9.2-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon. Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester. Back and back of sling strap: 3mm 100% polyester highly breathable mesh. All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Made in Vietnam.