This soft organic cotton T-shirt uses no toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Artwork by Jolby & Friends. Inspired by the vintage National Park tees of the ‘70s, the Geologers Organic Crew T-Shirt is named for the rock hound pioneers of climbing. Made from ringspun U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork by Jolby & Friends screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Crewneck styling with regular-fitting, classic straight cut. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- A lightweight, regular-fit tee with a classic straight cut
- Ultrafine 40-singles ringspun organic cotton
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Jolby & Friends
- 4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Made in Mexico.