The Off Country Cardigan is knit from EcoJean yarn that comprises regenerated fibers from reclaimed cotton and polyester products. Our yarn supplier’s Life Cycle Analysis revealed 98% less environmental impact than new, nonregenerated yarn. As comfortable as a favorite thrift-store find, and almost as accountable, this chunky-knit cardigan is made from our responsible EcoJean yarn, which uses regenerated fibers from reclaimed cotton and polyester. With 3" rib knit at neck, center front, cuffs and hem. Raglan sleeves and longer length add to the ease of layering and versatility of this classic design.
- A cozy cabled cardigan that will keep you toasty warm
- Knitted sweater is soft and supple
- 3" rib knit at neck, center front, cuffs and hem
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and mobility
- Length provides full coverage in back
- 48% recycled cotton/47% recycled polyester/5% other fiber
Made in China.